This is the very first Jellystone that Jeremy and Stephanie ever visited, and they were blown away by the resort experience. This is the type of campground that has virtually every activity and amenity that you can imagine. Added bonus? It is just five miles away from the stunning Shenandoah National Park.
In this episode, Jeremy and Stephanie highlight the following campground details:
- Printed daily schedule with organized activities ranging from team sports to crafts to story time.
- Many opportunities to visit and spend time with the characters, from the morning flag rising to story time.
- Multiple bounce pillows and pools/splash pads, creating uncrowded recreation spaces.
- No additional charge for most of the campground activities, including paddle boats, mini golf, and water slide.
- Amazing customer service.
- Complete discussion of site details including the pros and cons of different campsite areas and options.
You will also hear about their favorite area attractions:
- Shenandoah National Park, with details on favorite hikes and visitor’s center exhibits.
- Luray Caverns, with insider details on when to visit and what extras to explore.
- Rafting and Tubing with Shenandoah River Outfitters or Downriver Canoe
Jeremy and Stephanie adore great road food joints, and they highly recommend:
Shenandoah National Park is one of our country’s great RV destinations, and Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park in Luray, Virginia is a wonderful base camp that offers families resort-like amenities next door to countless opportunities for outdoor adventure. Definitely a win for RVing families.