We did it.
An actual RV Family Travel Atlas Rally took place this past weekend at Lake-in-Wood Camping Resort in Narvon, Pennsylvania. Here are the 10 most important facts to report:
1. We have the nicest listeners and readers ever. Seriously. In the privacy of our own RV, we continuously marveled at that fact that all of our attendees ended up being super, duper cool.
2. Campfires and games create instant community. Everywhere and all the time.
4. Potluck dinners stand the test of time.
5. Everyone wants to win prizes.
6. RVers talk about their rigs and their future rigs. A lot.
7. The only thing kids really want in life is an off-the-hook pool.
8. A giant field can effectively disseminate the noise of dozens of children.
9. A schedule doesn’t mean a whole lot when you have little kids. And that’s okay.
10. We will do this again. Soon.
One of the highlights for us was the diversity of experience represented at our rally.
From babies to retirees…
From tents to Class As…
From modern to vintage…
It means so much to us that all these great people find our podcast both enjoyable and useful.
We look forward to making many more episodes, hosting many more rallies, and meeting many listeners.
See you at the campground.